Monday 29 October 2012

It's something about my aura

A little while ago, a friend at work asked me cover part of a shift for her. It was quite important so she was really grateful when I said I could cover it. She asked what she could do in return and I said I'd like her to write me a song and perform it. Which she did.

Here is that song. I thought you might like to hear it.

Oh Laura

Thank you so much for covering part of my shift,
It really means a lot, if you catch my drift.

Oh Laura, it's something about your aura,
Yeah, your aura, mmm, mmm, yeah.

I hope it doesn't ruin your evening,
Or give you a peculiar feeling,

Yeah, it's your aura. Oh Laura.

Now I will owe you a favour,
As you have been my saviour.

Yeah Laura, it's your aura...

Do you like it? I have also just remembered a song my brother made up when we were little. It wasn't really to do with me but it was to do with something I loved dearly and his intention with the song was to poke fun and try to annoy me.

It went as follows.

"My little pony,
Skinny and bony,
Looked in the mirror,
And saw a gorilla."

So, as you can tell, I am surrounded by musical genius. No wonder I almost became a world famous pop star.

No comments:

Post a Comment