Saturday 30 March 2013

Hearts on stuff

Although I had an interview with Danda planned for today's blog, he's having a major lie-in and, sadly, the prerequisite for my interview is that he is conscious. So I'm whipping out my back-up blog idea, which is to show you pictures of hearts I have found on stuff, because they pop up in unusual places. All you need is love and all that....

image



Ok, I made this one. But I thought it was a good place to start.

image



Milk splat heart

image



Egg heart

image



Latte heart

image



Train ticket heart

image



Flat white heart

image



Another milk splat heart

image



Cake heart

image



Garlic heart

And now, to finish, another man made heart but it's full of chocolate so I wanted to show it to you. Mmm...

image

No comments:

Post a Comment