Monday 17 June 2013

Tissue paper and jumper shavers

Now, readers, you know I never leave you with just one look into your favourite magazine. Yesterday's laughing dormouse was just the beginning. It's time today to visit everyone's favourite section. It's the 'Blimey! That's clever!' section.

Check out some of these top tips. And boy, are they 'top'!?

Firstly, put pegs on the greaseproof paper in your cake tin so it doesn't rip when you pour the batter in.

image



What on earth is her greaseproof paper made of?! Tissue?! Who's greaseproof paper rips when simply pour the cake mix in? Mine certainly doesn't. It's quite sturdy. It's made to take the heat from an oven and then the weight of the cake as I lift it out afterwards. It wouldn't rip just from putting the batter in.

Next up, shave your jumper if it's got fluff on it.

image



Or just use cellotape? Quicker. And then you can throw it away.

No, wait, maybe it would be better to shave my jumper. Because it would be great next time I'm shaving my legs or Danda's shaving his face, to have the added fun of fluff left behind on one's leg/face. I mean, what fun! Right?

And last but not least, the fabulous too-much-time-on-your-hands, make-extra-work-for-yourself method of DVD storage.

image



So, let me get this straight - instead of just going to the DVD collection and looking for the one you want, instead you go to your list and find the name of the DVD you want and what raffle ticket number it is. Then you go to your DVD collection and look for the raffle ticket number.

If you love order and filing, maybe I could just suggest something to cut the workload down? Put them in alphabet order. Simple. That way, you just think of what the name of the DVD is, say it's Conair, then you just look to the beginning of the collection and what do you know?! You'll see DVDs beginning with C and there it will be.

My goodness, I'm a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment