Monday 6 August 2012

Quick one

There has been a work related emergency so I don't have time to write a proper post. So I will just tell you quickly about something I did recently.

A friend gave me tickets to a CocoRosie gig he couldn't go to at the Royal Festival Hall....

image



It was so good and the seats were right at the front. There was a guy beatboxing and he was phenomenal.

After the gig, I went on a ridiculously high chairoplane. It was 67 metres high!

image



Fabulous views over the Thames and of the London Eye. I was totally up for it when I saw it. It looked like great fun! We were going up and up and I was loving it! Unexpectedly, when it reached the top, I froze. I just held onto the seat very tightly and stayed very still.

Wierd. I've skydived, bungee jumped, etc etc. Heights don't bother me. So I don't know what happened there.

Anyway, that's what I did the other night.

Told you it'd be brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment