Tuesday 16 April 2013

N is for...

NIBBLES!

There has been a work-based emergency so I don't have time to write much. I thought I'd just show you a few of my favourite things I've eaten recently.

image



Beautiful bruscetta at the deli

image



Turkey escalope with a fried egg and shaving of truffle (the little black bit on the yolk) at Jamie's Italian

image



Tarte Tatin in Paris

image



Chocolate and pistachio biscotti that I made at home

image



Fig and walnut bread, also homemade

image



Asparagus and pea risotto at one of the restaurants at the Paralympics last year

image



Sea bass dish in Trastavere, Rome, last year. Amazing.

image



Pig's head and rabbit terrine at The Bingham

image



Jerusalem artichoke and truffle risotto at the Savoy

image



Afternoon tea at The Tea Box

No comments:

Post a Comment