Monday 29 April 2013

Y is for...

YEHHHH!

(That's me cheering because I've been nominated for another award.)

This time it's the Super Sweet Blogging Award, given to me by WealthyMatters. Thank you so much!

First I have to answer the blog award questions so here goes...

Cookies or Cake?

Oo, tough. I guess biscuits, for dipping into tea.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Vanilla

What is your favorite sweet treat?

Anything home baked. You can't beat it. Banana bread muffins, flapjacks, gingerbread....

When do you crave sweet things the most?

About 4pm. Afternoon munchies.

If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?

Um. I dunno. Flapjack face...?

Ok, next up is my baker's dozen of blog nominations. These are specifically ones which I have used for their recipes or that I like to read because of the beautiful pictures of food.

1. Biancalovefoodlovefashion - O, the bagels! O, the breakfasts! The loveliness....

2. Hungryhinny - I hardly know where to look. The recent spate of chocolate posts has made me very happy, as did this apple tart, which had me dribbling on my computer screen.

3. Prettygirlscook - I first noticed this blog when Italy was mentioned and I have not looked back since. Posts from the latest trip, to New Orleans, was a feast for the eyes.

4. Copycatmom - This is not necessarily a foodie blog but the recent challenge to eradicate processed food has made for fantastic reading. I loved the post about making ketchup.

5. Eat-move-love - this is a great blog for anyone looking for advice about healthy eating and exercise.

6. Thelittleloaf - O. My. Goodness. How amazing does this salmon and avocado on rye bread look?

7. Le Zoe Musings - Again, not a food blog but the posts which do contain food are beautiful.

8. Rantings of an Amateur Chef - Lovely lovely food. I wish this man was my personal chef.

9. Yes Chef! - I love taking a peek into this kitchen. I love the pictures of the family and I love looking at the things they eat.

10. Fitness and Frozen Grapes - She runs, she bikes, she swims, she writes, she cooks, she's health and fitness embodied! I love when she writes about food on her blog.

11. Bagni di Lucca - It's about Italy and there are pictures of food. I'm happy!

12. Pepper Bento - Fabulous looking food in cute little boxes. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment