Saturday 24 November 2012

Another exciting award

Last week, a fabulous blogger Kindredspirit23, included me in his list of nominees for the Blogger of the Year award! Scott writes a brilliant blog, with fantastic perspectives on life, given his recent serious health issues. There is always something lovely to read there.

undefined

This one is especially fabulous because there are no guidelines on having to give it to a certain number of people. You just give to the people you feel deserve it, which I like. The rules are as follows:

 

1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…

 

Now for my post about why I have nominated the people I have. It's mainly because they are some of my favourite blogging friends and I'd love to circumvent the ocean that divides us and have a cup of tea together. These nominations are like a virtual cup of tea, if you use your imagination....

 

Fitness and Frozen Grapes - The healthiest plates of food I have ever seen, for starters. And because reading about all that running and swimming and cycling kind of makes me feel fit by association.

 

Someone Fat Happened - Because there is nothing that I don't like on this blog. Plus, I'm trying to get her to say she'll wear my big ugly purple crocs at her wedding and I figure this nomination might persuade her it's a good idea.

 

The Waiting - Because the insights of a new mother can be very amusing. As can pictures of babies in funny costumes. And posts called 'Gingivitis Friday' - what's not to love?

 

Eat, Move, Love - A great new blog on the fitness scene. After reading it, I decided to try the yoga class which prompted this post.


The Good Greatsby - There is always space for a nomination for this blog. I often check it for advice before making big important life decisions.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment