Thursday 8 November 2012

Laura's top tips

A few days ago, I was reading Chat and I came across some top tips that were madness. For example, eat your kiwi fruit out of an egg cup. That was it. That was the whole tip and it won £25. So I thought to myself, "Wait a minute, I can do this too." So now, especially for you, I present Laura's Top Tips! Enjoy.

Got short hair and want it longer? Stand next to a horse's tail and drape it over your shoulder. Everyone will think it is your hair!

Running out of milk and bread at home? Take £3 and go to the shop and get some more!

Hair too curly all the time? Buy straighteners and straighten it.

Jumper got a hole in it? Fill it in with paper machier. No-one will be able to tell the difference.

Feeling ill? Take some medicine! You will be better in no time.

Got floorboards on your floor and fed up of hoovering all the time? Just sweep the dirt into a pile and brush it down the gaps in between the floorboards.

Getting cold in the evenings? Keep a Downstairs Duvet next to the sofa and snuggle under it when it starts getting chilly.

Worried about what to cook for dinner? Use a cookbook!

Ever wonder why your clothes take ages to dry when they're in a pile on the ground? Put them over a clothes horse individually and wait until dry.

Bored? Read a book!

That's it for today. I don't want to overload your brain with my amazing tips so I'll do some more another day. Good luck with the tips, I hope they help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment