Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

I have just eaten my last advent calendar chocolate. I am about to go to work for the last time before having a little Christmas break. I am going to spend ten minutes before work reading Narnia. I am just up to the bit where Digory and Polly go exploring in other worlds and find Charn, and Digory rings the bell in the long room, like an idiot. I always get really irritated when he does that. I am looking at the pile of presents under the mini Christmas tree...

image

....and I am thinking about how lovely tomorrow promises to be. In a minute, I will eat some breakfast and try to decide what to wear with my fabulous Christmas jumper.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from last Christmas to get us feeling all festive.

image

                      Presents!

image

Christmas dinner - an amazing three bird roast

image

Yaya's little sister, ignoring her presents and playing excitedly with some cardboard.

image

                Christmas pasta!

image

                     Mince pies

image

        Last year's Christmas tree

HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment