Monday 6 May 2013

Looking through old photo albums

image



This one is of my brother and I, when I was about two, I think. I had both my legs in plaster when I was little and had very recently had it off when this photo was taken.

image



This is me in earlier mentioned plaster, hence I'm in a wheelchair. I look very uncertain about something....

image



I think my brother's sweatband really brings this photo alive.

image



Christmas lunch. That's me in the orange hat. Everyone else was too cool to wear theirs.

image



My friend Naomi and I in our best sporting gear (we didn't play any sport) and centre partings in our hair.

image



I don't know. I don't know what's going on in this photo. The curtains hairdo, the Hello Kitty t-shirt, the gold chain thing, the non-smile on my face.

image



On the left, in the white jumper, that's me. Yep, I sported the fringe and bob look then. It wasn't my best look.

image



This is me age 19 on a zipwire thing over the Yellow River in China. Boy, do I look excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment