Thursday 16 May 2013

Potentially life-changing stuff here today

Ok, I'm calling today's post Cop Out Thursday, as I woke up late and am having a friend over for breakfast so haven't really time to write the post about worms that I was planning to (don't worry, I don't mean tapeworm, I mean my actual worms that make compost for me).

So what's going to happen is this. I'm going to show you a collection of photos which don't really mean an awful lot to anyone and were picked in a hurry. Are you up for that? Ok, let's do it.

First up, it's a dinosaur drinking from a glass....
image



Second, we have a quote from a magazine that I'm sharing with you because I feel it is important.
image


I've always felt the same way about free standing cupboards actually.

Next is a really old recipe with the original spelling of the word 'apricot' which made me giggle. Rather like a small child.
image



Next up, a Christmas tree made of chocolate slabs. Obviously. (I did say it wouldn't really mean anything, didn't I?)
image



And now, some tomatoes in my garden.
image



And finally, to see off this fabulous, well-thought-out, life-changing, awesome post, a photo of me with some clingfilm stretched over my face.
image



O wait, one last one, Yaya with an egg box on his face.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment