Sunday 26 May 2013

Squirrels, dogs and cats

Well, everyone, after the last two days, I'll bet you thought we were done with Chat. As did I. But then I found the back page story, which is generally reserved for the wackiest stories, the kind of thing which have an element of the unhinged to them. Let me remind you of other stories that have found their way to the back page.

There was the woman who knitted an entire troop of pirates and had them on her bed with her. There was the couple who got driven to their wedding in a skip. There was the woman who makes freaky zombie dolls and gives them to people as gifts. That, my friends, is the kind of story that appears on the back page.

And this week is no different. Check it out. The article is called 'Nutty but nice.' Clever.

image



Hmm. An adventure park for squirrels? What on earth can this mean?

image



O, ok. I get it. That's what she means. She's made a mini hot air balloon with some nuts in the basket so the squirrel will sit in it.

Yehhhh... She doesn't mention having a job. That might be something to do with it.

image



No, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a squirrel in a pram on the left and a squirrel 'cleaning windows' on the right.

She even set up a Santa sleigh full of nuts, photographed the squirrels when they stood next to it then sent it out as her Christmas card. Hmmm.

I just... I don't... I can't even think what to say about this. A squirrel adventure park. Seriously, now. People get their kicks in strange ways. Maybe she should try taking up a hobby, origami perhaps?

And now, for something completely different. A Bingo Dog!

image



And last but not least, the Photo of the Week, a cat sitting on a table.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment