Saturday 26 January 2013

Pathways

I'm on the move this morning, off to visit my favourite 5-year-old and her little sister so I don't have time to write anything properly. Instead I'm going to do something I've been thinking about for a while. I really love taking photographs of paths leading off into the distance. I'm not sure why. I think it's because of the potential for adventure, the invitation to explore an unknown world. I've taken tons of them so I thought I'd share a few.

image

At the start of a hiking trail in St Leonard du Bois in France.

image

At a lake in Northern France.

image

At Boxhill, Surrey.

image

On the Thames Path, near Ham

image

Next to the river, Ham.

image

On a little path I found when exploring the riverside around Richmond.
image

The path down to the river, from near Richmond Park.

image

Walking to Twickenham.

image

In a friend's back garden in Norfolk.

image

Finding more hidden pathways next to the river, Teddington.

image

A path cut into the edge of a rock in Portugal.

image

On a walk near Gomshall, Surrey.

image

Amongst the ferns in Richmond Park.

image

In Highgate Woods, north London.

image

Corridors under the floor of the Colluseum, Rome.

image

On Tooting Common, south London.

image

In between houses in Kew, West London.

No comments:

Post a Comment